söndag 25 januari 2015

Olle at Arbetsförmedlingen enters a new area ...

I started this course uce 134 at Karlstad Högskola with two ambitions; first it was to get a structured view to the subject but second it was to get a crashcourse to this type of Learning and use of different social media such as blogging and Twitter.
So far I can just say Everything is OK from a technical view of it at the first webinar start last Friday.
My major concern is to find a smooth way to handle all arenas without spending to much time and being too nervous of what to do and where to look.
My background is that I graduated from Linköpings Tekniska Högskola 1978 and spending my whole career within the IT-business. SInce 4 years I´m at Arbetsförmedlingen and just started a new job as manager of "Digital Solutions".

Looking forward to get into the real subject of the course!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Olle!

    The great thing about social media is the hashtag. Just begin by searching with the hashtag #uce151 and you will not spend any unnecessary hours at the different areans. But I must warn you, all of a sudden you just might find yourself with youtube clips of giraffes :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Olle!
    Totally agree with Josefin. The hashtag #uce151 on Twitter is a good starting point and obviously our coursehomepage: hhk.kau.se/uce.
    I am sure that you will find a way to handle the different channels. This part of the course is really about learning by doing and will hopefully be a rewarding experience.
    How did you find out about the course, btw?

    SvaraRadera